Sunday, January 11, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Cherry always has her nose to the ground looking for food.
Boo loves to have her picture taken!


I can't believe that it is already the 11th of January! I haven't blogged yet this new year, but we have certainly enjoyed many lovely meals together as a family over the holidays. I make no apologies for my lack of blogging, but when Ron is home our time is precious, as we never know when the next call will come and he is off to work again. This time he was home only for 11 days, you can't even call that time off restful, as during that time we dealt with Dr. and dentist appointments, cars needing to be serviced, and only a small tiny dent was made in my ,"honey-do", list. But he is a good man, (one of the best!) and deserves a good rest.


So this morning I drove him to the airport as he is off to Denver Colorado for the next 8 weeks! We'll definitely plan on a rest somewhere warm in March.




I'm sitting here with a cup of coffee, and now that I have some time on my hands am thinking that I am not one for reflecting much on the past year, nor have I ever been one of these people that makes New Year's resolutions. I have always been someone who keeps the past in the past and just keeps moving forward. I don't know whether that is a good way to be, all I know is that it works for me! I do things as they are needed to be done. I have no huge urge to make lists or reflections on the first day of the new year. I love that it is a new beginning and look forward to what it will bring. The good, the bad and the ugly, of course i wish for only the good.




So, here is to only good beginnings!

No comments: