Wednesday, August 27, 2014

I'm Back




 I have managed to only post one entry in two years bad that is shameful.
How do I catch up on two years of living . I'll try in a nutshell.
A beautiful new daughter- in- law both outside and inside.
Her family have enriched our lives so much so that we feel we have known each other all our lives.
Two wonderful trips ...Germany nothing and south as hubby worked there for 6 months and just recently Texas and Louisiana for two months. Both places , beautiful countryside, and even greater friendships made.
But also a little man that has completely stollen my heart...my grandson❤️❤️
I could go on gushing forever, but why don't I just show you.
Of course there was food also...so enjoy, until we meet again.







Love and marriage

Germany





Baby shower

New baby


Texas

Louisiana

No comments: